Working at METHOD is not strictly about a 9-to-5, punch-the-clock work life. We are passionate about our work and that passion is a part of our culture. What is working at METHOD like?
- We are listeners. We are open to, and welcome, feedback as part of the ongoing development of our skills and deliverables.
- We sprint. Our work environment is dynamic and we run between jobs/tasks, keeping schedule, cost, and quality at the front.
- We mentor and develop our staff. We provide in-house and external learning opportunities.
- Interesting work. We work on projects that we like and the range of work is wide at METHOD.
- We enjoy working as a team, supporting our clients and giving back to the community through various initiatives.
Position available: Engineering Technologist (or similar)
Become involved in a wide range of projects, with a key focus on providing technical support to our clients and staff. Visit our Careers page for further details and to apply.
What We’re Looking For
Engineering Technologist; Building Science, Building Energy Modeling, or similar.
Proficiency with MS Office and AutoCAD. Ability to use SketchUp is a benefit.
Excellent communications skills and has the ability and confidence to think for new answers, better solutions, and more efficient processes.
A professional with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Someone who takes pride in their work and will treat every client like family.