Yesterday Team Centra/METHOD finished our 2019 CANstruction sculpture. It will be on display at Hillside Mall for the next week, along with all the other amazing creations. Stop by to check them out.
A huge thanks to all our donors, who allowed us to purchase the food and be part of this great event. The METHOD donors raised over $2,500, which far exceeded our expectations! Combined with Centra’s donors, our team raised over $5,000 for the Dahlia Society/Mustard Seed initiative. Amazing work.
Our “Platinum” sponsors were Flynn, Island EHS, and Northwest Scaffolding with each donating $500! Our Dedicated Donor is Andy of Andy’s Drywall who called us from Mexico to donate……Seriously!
A huge thanks again to Centra and to all our donors:
• Natalie at Northwest Scaffolding
• Jerry Horne at Flynn Canada
• Heidi Dunn at Island EHS
• Bill Bowers at Convoy Supply
• Cory Laprade at Investia Financial Services
• Clark Pelter at West Rock Construction
• Heather Lorette at HJL Documents
• Jamie Clarke at Avalon Mechanical
• Jim Brunton at Houle Electric
• Charlene Allen and Michelle Swanson – Helping out the corporate cause!!
• Dennie at Complete Residential Property Management